We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boston to Kennebubkport

Which Kennebunkport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dallas, texas
reviews: 112
Boston to Kennebubkport

We are driving from Boston to Kennebunkport on Friday. This is our first visit and drive. Is there any place we should stop along the way and can anyone suggest a good place to stop for lunch . Thanks....

New York
reviews: 15
1. Re: Boston to Kennebubkport

Newburyport, MA is a great historic seaport town and would make a nice stopping point.

dallas, texas
2. Re: Boston to Kennebubkport

Thanks for the info. I will research Newburyport.

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
reviews: 115
3. Re: Boston to Kennebubkport

The Nubble Lighthouse in York would make a great stop -- great photo op -- you can Google it for sample photos and driving directions from US Rt 1....

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
4. Re: Boston to Kennebubkport

We like to stop at Roberts Maine Grill, in Kittery, ME, just over the border, after arriving at Logan and driving up to Kennebunkport. There are views of Spruce Creek from the restaurant.

http://www.robertsmainegrill.com/

Photos

yelp.com/biz_photos/…

dallas, texas
5. Re: Boston to Kennebubkport

The menu looks amazing! Thanks CAnative!

Exeter, New...
reviews: 31
6. Re: Boston to Kennebubkport

Portsmouth, NH is a historic and pretty town. I think it's worth a stop on the way. Explore the shops downtown and Prescott Park. I also like the Portsmouth Brewery.

7. Re: Boston to Kennebubkport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 15, 2013