We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will restaurants and attractions be closed?

Which Kennebunkport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Salem, New...
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Will restaurants and attractions be closed?

We are hoping to visit Kennebunkport and the area the third week of September. I'm worried that restaurants and other attractions may be closed...such as the schooner trips. Is this the case?

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,204 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Will restaurants and attractions be closed?

Things will still be open in September. Foliage season has extended most tourist attractions until at least Columbus Day. K'port hosts a festival, Christmas Prelude, in early December, so shops and restaurants go full bore until then. (Most stay open year-round.) I can't speak to a specific schooner trip, but I'm sure a quick email or phone call would tell you for sure.

2. Re: Will restaurants and attractions be closed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 02, 2013