We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling from Kennebunkport to North Conway - Need help?

Which Kennebunkport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Doylestown...
reviews: 4
Traveling from Kennebunkport to North Conway - Need help?

Hi - Thought I would post in case anyone has taken this route. On mapquest it shows two different routes so trying to figure out which is better. One way has me going on I believe Maine 5 or 117? Not sure about the other way. We will be going to North Conway and staying at Golden Gables Inn. Any suggestions on routes? Will be leaving from Kennebunkport on a Monday morning.

Portland, Maine
1. Re: Traveling from Kennebunkport to North Conway - Need help?

I would take 35 to 117 to 113/5 to 302.

I have not driven the rt. 35 portion, but have done the remainder. Nice easy drive through mostly farmland and forest. Don't expect highway speeds as it is mostly two lane roads through some small towns, but it is much shorter and quicker than any route that would involve a highway.

2. Re: Traveling from Kennebunkport to North Conway - Need help?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 21, 2013