We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bicycle rental near GRB

Which Kennebunkport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milford, NJ
reviews: 3
Bicycle rental near GRB

Will be in GRB Labor Day thru Sept.8 and need to rent 3 bikes for adults. Is there any place near by that rents bikes?

Thanks.

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
reviews: 115
1. Re: Bicycle rental near GRB

A quick Google search turned up Cape-Able Bike Rental and Coastal Maine Kayak as two places that rent bikes in Kennebunkport.... Haven't used either so can't help you choose.... you might check their websites and decide for yourself.

Milford, NJ
reviews: 3
2. Re: Bicycle rental near GRB

Thanks. I read that cape able bike was out of business, so guess I'll try coastal Maine kayak.

Scarborough, Maine
3. Re: Bicycle rental near GRB

Fun And Sun Rentals rents bikes and delivers for no extra charge to GRB

New York City
reviews: 22
4. Re: Bicycle rental near GRB

We just rented two bikes from Fun and Sun and you can rest assured, this is a very reliable business. Rod gave us exceptional customer service, calling to let us know the delivery would be a few minutes late, adjusting our seats so we would be very comfortable, and brining two different bikes for my husband to choose from. We wanted a basket to put our puppy in and when we did not feel the positioning of the first basket was totally safe for him, Rod came back later with another that worked perfectly for that use. We are so impressed! By the way, we are having a great time with our bikes and so is the puppy!

5. Re: Bicycle rental near GRB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 27, 2013