We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hampton Inn Freeport vs. Comfort Suites Freeport

Which Freeport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Hampton Inn Freeport vs. Comfort Suites Freeport

Five night stay for family with 2 young kids. Which hotel has been most recently been updated? Thanks!

P.S. Can't wait to get to Maine.

Maine
reviews: 32
1. Re: Hampton Inn Freeport vs. Comfort Suites Freeport

I believe Comfort Suites was very recently updated (I could be wrong, but you could call and check). If it's possible, the Hilton Garden is a good choice also....I stayed there this year, and the rooms were very nice, and the hotel is walking distance to all of the shops.

Washington DC...
2. Re: Hampton Inn Freeport vs. Comfort Suites Freeport

Thank you for the reply luvvacations8!

I think we have decided to try the Comfort Suites, and your post makes me feel better about that choice. The Hilton Garden was out of our price range this year. We will try to make our reservations earlier next year and maybe we can get a better rate there. Past years we have stayed at the Casco Bay Inn, which was great for the price, but the kids are now swimming and we want to have an indoor pool to go to for days when the weather is not so great.

We decided to give the Comfort Suites a try over the Hampton Inn because of 2 things: 1) It is totally non-smoking 2) there is a refrigerator in the room. So, we shall see! Can't wait to get to Maine!!! Thanks again.

Maine
reviews: 32
3. Re: Hampton Inn Freeport vs. Comfort Suites Freeport

I even utilized Comfort for a block of rooms for an event this year...I heard no complaints from anyone who stayed there, so that's a good sign! :). Have fun!

4. Re: Hampton Inn Freeport vs. Comfort Suites Freeport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, October 07, 2012