We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Pemaquid Campground

Leominster, MA
reviews: 2
Lake Pemaquid Campground

Hi, My family and I are renting a cabin in August for the first time. It says it's near a beach, how far is the beach from the campground? Looks like there are some sights to see around there, any suggestions? My kids are 14 and 11. The campground list 18 mini golf, is it expensive for that?

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
reviews: 11
1. Re: Lake Pemaquid Campground

The campground is on the lake - they have their own beach. I don't know about the mini-golf fees, but I'm sure they'd tell you if you called/e-mailed.

You are near the twin villages of Damariscotta and Newcastle with fun shops (the original Reny's discount department store) and good eats. You are also a short drive away from Pemaquid Lighthouse and the nearby fort. (There's also a small beach in that area.) If you headed north on Route One, you'd come to Moody's Diner - make sure you get some pie!

Leominster, MA
reviews: 2
2. Re: Lake Pemaquid Campground

Thank you for the information, I'm sure it will help. We've never been up that far in Maine, so not familiar with the area.

3. Re: Lake Pemaquid Campground

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, January 18, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Damariscotta