We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report...

Which Boothbay Harbor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milton, Vermont
reviews: 8
Trip Report...

We have returned from an all too short visit to Boothbay Harbor. I have posted individual reviews for lodging and restaurants.

Lodging: Harbor House Inn. This was a spur of the moment get away and were glad we found this place. Very nice and comfortable, not fou fou at all. Room 5 has the best view. Planning to stay here again.

Food: Afternoon break for munchies and beer at Knot Grays Wharf. Just hung out and watched the water. Had dinner at MacSeagulls and Fishermans Wharf Inn. Very different places but we would return to both.

Spent time just wandering around shops and galleries looking at the local wear and chatting with folks. As my husband is recovering from a back injury we were a little limited as to what we could do this trip (no going on the water).

We are looking forward to returning when we are able to get out and do more.

Thanks for all the info I got from this site.

Maine
reviews: 3
1. Re: Trip Report...

Hi JustWinging,

Thanks for the report and glad you had a good time. See you next year :).

cozyharbor

2. Re: Trip Report...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 13, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Boothbay Harbor