We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Country Primitive Curtains?

Which Bangor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
reviews: 4
Country Primitive Curtains?

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find Country Primitive curtains etc.. in Bangor. I have tried the Curtain shop and Bed, bath & Beyond but they do not carry what I want.

I like Park Design for curtains and the primitive wood designs.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Nova Scotia
reviews: 127
1. Re: Country Primitive Curtains?

Just a suggestion, because I haven't been there in years....but what about Knock on Wood gift shop in Calais Maine? Assume you may be driving to Bangor, and if so, the shop is on your right as you leave Calais.

Can't think of any place in Bangor other than what you mentioned. The Christmas Tree Shop has a small selection of curtains. As an aside from one bluenoser to another...did you try Wheaton's in Sackville or try on line?

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 4
2. Re: Country Primitive Curtains?

Thank you for your reply.

All the times I've been in Calais I have never stopped into the Knock on Wood gift shop, but will on my next trip over. They had nothing for the curtains that I was looking for in the Christmas Tree shop either.

I have tried Wheaton's in Berwick but they didn't have very many there but I will be checking out Wheaton's in Sackville this weekend.

I would like to see them first hand before buying.

Nova Scotia
reviews: 127
3. Re: Country Primitive Curtains?

Not sure how far you are interested in venturing, but in Middleton Nova Scotia, there is a store called Cinnamon Creek facebook.com/pages/Cinnamon-Creek/80953818204 that carries stock very similar to Wheatons. You could always call them or chat on Facebook to see if they have what you are looking for.

Fredericton, Canada
4. Re: Country Primitive Curtains?

There is a place in the Presque Isle mall called The Olde Rustic Attic(they are on facebook also)that carries all sorts of curtains,primitives etc.They are about 2 hours outside of Fredericton but well worth the drive!

NY
reviews: 135
5. Re: Country Primitive Curtains?

Go online to www.jakesctp.com They are right outside of Lancaster, Pa. They specialize in Park Curtains. They are a great store, I go to the area twice a year and never miss a stop in Jakes country trading post. It's actually a pretty big place, it's grown, and you can now shop online. When I saw your post I had to respond. I don't know if you have ever visited the Lancaster, pa area, but if not, you would love it. Along Route 340 in Bird in Hand, Pa, and Intercourse Pa, there are tons of shops with primitives. I've never found a place with so many of these shops in one place in all my travels. I am visiting the area again myself next weekend.

6. Re: Country Primitive Curtains?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 07, 2013