We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hermon Mountain

Which Bangor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Choctaw, Oklahoma
reviews: 34
Hermon Mountain

Can anyone tell us anything about this place? Their website says closed for season but I'm trying to get info for January. Thanks

BigDave

Bradley, Maine
reviews: 11
1. Re: Hermon Mountain

Hey there Dave. Hermon is a small mountain/bigg hill. It's conveinent to bangor and they have a bunny slop area, a tubeing park and I think 1 lift. I'm unsure if they have snowmaking capability for the whole mountain. They also have night skiing. You can rent ski's there and it's not real expensive.

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
reviews: 129
2. Re: Hermon Mountain

This link will take you to the Ski Maine Association website page for Hermon Mountain as of the end of the last ski season. Depending on the specific info you're looking for, it may or may not provide what you're looking for....

http://www.skimaine.com/areas/hermonmountain

In general, Maine ski areas wait until late fall-early winter to set things like opening dates, hours of operation, etc., because for most areas, those determinations depend on when the weather turns cold enough for them to make sustainable snow, or have natural snowfall stay on the slopes rather than melt within a day or so.

Or, post your specific question(s) here and let the "locals" see what we can do to answer them for you....

Choctaw, Oklahoma
reviews: 34
3. Re: Hermon Mountain

Thanks both of you. I guess we'll wait until the season opens.

4. Re: Hermon Mountain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, October 20, 2012