We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Cool/fun" hotel w/ two 17 year old boys...

Which Saint Francisville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
JJGeorgia
reviews: 6
"Cool/fun" hotel w/ two 17 year old boys...

Me, my husband and our two 17 year old boys are coming to St. Francisville for a wedding early September. Is there anywhere fun/cool/hip/off the beaten place to stay to keep the teenagers happy and busy?

6 replies to this topic
Mississippi
reviews: 9
1. Re: "Cool/fun" hotel w/ two 17 year old boys...

There are some nice B&B's in St. Francissville. Greenwood Plantation is very nice.

http://www.greenwoodplantation.com/

Bryan, Texas
reviews: 53
2. Re: "Cool/fun" hotel w/ two 17 year old boys...

2nd vote for Greenwood. It's secluded and outside of town. Not sure how much 17 year old boys would enjoy it but it's in the country. Visited last year and there's no cell reception. No phones. They do have cable TV. Just not a lot to do in St Francisville. We've even had a hard time finding a place to eat!! They might enjoy Myrtles Plantation because they have a great ghost story to tell.

Angola prison is just down the road from Greenwood Plantation and they have a museum that's pretty interesting.

JJGeorgia
3. Re: "Cool/fun" hotel w/ two 17 year old boys...

How about The 3-V Tourist Court? What do you think?

Baton Rouge
Destination Expert
for Baton Rouge
reviews: 16
4. Re: "Cool/fun" hotel w/ two 17 year old boys...

I'm not a St. Francisville expert but it's a very small historic town not too far from Baton Rouge. Any chance of staying in downtown Baton Rouge and driving in for the wedding? If so, check out Hotel Indigo and Hilton Downtown. Lots of fun good restaurants, music venues and things to see in this area.

JJGeorgia
5. Re: "Cool/fun" hotel w/ two 17 year old boys...

Staying in Baton Rouge may be better for us - I just don't want the teenagers moping around being bored...somewhere fun, busy, lots of things to do to keep them interested. Do you know of any "off the beaten path" type hotels/motels that have a balcony? Something different, not a big chain hotel.

Bryan, Texas
reviews: 53
6. Re: "Cool/fun" hotel w/ two 17 year old boys...

It's not a bad drive from Baton Rouge. Don't know of anywhere to stay though, other than chain hotels. Sorry! There is just nothing in St F for 17 year olds. :-(

Reply to: "Cool/fun" hotel w/ two 17 year old boys...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Saint Francisville
More Saint Francisville Topics