We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report-Christmas

Which Natchitoches hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hooks, Texas
reviews: 101
Trip Report-Christmas

We came to Natchitoches to watch a friend perform with Northwestern's band. We stayed at the Comfort Suites, which had some issues but compared to what else there is to chose from in Natchitoches is appears to be one of the better choices. We went down to the riverfront for the lighting of the Christmas lights and the fireworks. We loved the atmosphere down there and really enjoyed the lights and fireworks. The band that night was awsome. Every Saturday throughout the Holiday season they will be having live entertainment and a fireworks show. We ate The Landing and it was good but overpriced. I was disappoined that so many of the shops was closed or shut down completely that evening though.

3 replies to this topic
Toronto, Ontario...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Trip Report-Christmas

you've posted this on the New Orleans Forum, Tin...copy, paste and retry! :)

Mississippi
reviews: 9
2. Re: Trip Report-Christmas

Tin..........thanks for your TR. I heard Ramage Farms Store in Hooks burned recently. I hate that. I loved to stop there for good BBQ. Good luck.

Hooks, Texas
reviews: 101
3. Re: Trip Report-Christmas

It did burn. We have a foreign exchange student this year and that was where I had figured I would get a good chunk of my Christmas presents for her family. I don't think they have decided yet rather to rebuild or not.

Reply to: Trip Report-Christmas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Natchitoches