We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good places to eat in Monroe?

Which Monroe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Little Rock, AR
reviews: 76
Any good places to eat in Monroe?

My husband and I will be in Monroe later in the week and are looking for some good food. I've thought about crawfish b/c it's hard to get good ones where we live now but am not sure where to go.

We are also open to other places/types of foods as well. We're not looking for anything fancy, just good food. It's a night out for us without our toddler and it's been years since we use to go to college in Ruston, so we're not quite sure what might be good around that area any more. Any ideas?

Little Rock, AR
reviews: 76
11. Re: Any good places to eat in Monroe?

I think you should go to the Pie Shop. It has good pie.

Sterlington...
reviews: 75
12. Re: Any good places to eat in Monroe?

In my opinion Cormier's on Forsythe has the best crawfish, however some say that they are too spicy. Those people usually like Crawfish City, I haven’t tried them since I like mine spicy.

I like Gabbeaux's for lunch, never tried them for dinner. Usually I get good service but they always have more than one waitress. No way one could handle it.

I hear a lot of good things about the Warehouse but have not tried them. I do need to make a reservation and take the wife soon.

Alexandria, LA
reviews: 13
13. Re: Any good places to eat in Monroe?

There is a new restaurant called Pie Works, an upscale pizzeria, on Tower dr. Very good.

14. Re: Any good places to eat in Monroe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, October 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Monroe