We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oaks tickets

Which Louisville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
oaks tickets

Can anyone recommend a good web site for purchasing tickets for the Oaks, not interested in derby, just tickets for Friday? We would like a seat, something better than general admission. What should we expect to pay? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

8 replies to this topic
Louisville, Kentucky
reviews: 94
1. Re: oaks tickets

The tickets will not come out till like the 1st week of April. I have had alot of luck with STUBHUB but never used them for Oaks tickets only football. I would say Oaks tickets would be 80 bucks up to what ever someone is willing to pay.

Saint Louis...
reviews: 26
2. Re: oaks tickets

If you Google "Kentucky Oaks tickets" you'll find a host of ticket broker sites. Keep in mind that the prices you initially see on some sites might not include fees. Do your research and read the fine print before getting out your credit card. How much they'll cost deoends on where you want to sit. On StubHub tickets are $85-1900 (that includes all fees). Tickets won't be shipped till early/mid April.

Utah
reviews: 5
3. Re: oaks tickets

Check derbydeals.com - They still have Oaks tickets that you can buy now. Range $45 - $105. You get a reserved seat - not covered and likely a bleacher seat - but at least you're not general admission or in the infield battling the "woodstock" crowd :)

Also, those prices seem to be better than the typical ticket broker prices, and not much different that if you bought straight from the derby (as I did, with their early bird offer a couple months ago)

That site also offers other packages.

Columbus, Ohio
4. Re: oaks tickets

Do you still need Oaks tickets? We have two 1st Flr Grandstand sec 128

Edited: 5:09 pm, April 12, 2014
5. Re: oaks tickets

Possibly!!! How much?? Thank you!

Columbus, Ohio
6. Re: oaks tickets

$75 for both tickets. let me know if you are interested and we can email to set up something. we'd love for someone to be able to get them. thanks!

Astoria, New York
7. Re: oaks tickets

Im interested

Columbus, Ohio
8. Re: oaks tickets

I sent you an email today.

Reply to: oaks tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted