We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party

Which Louisville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Doha, Qatar
reviews: 3
Bachelor Party

Hello all,

I am thinking about hosting a bachelor party in Louisville. There are 8-12 of us, dependent upon everyone's schedule, late 20's and am thinking the weekend of the 26th in April. Am searching vrbo.com for rentals but am not having any luck so I turn to you TAs...where is the "inn" place to stay that can accommodate all of us (part of town, suggestions on hotels or private condos)? I am also looking to honor the groom with bonding activities throughout the day and a good party/club scenes at night (there are several that are single that are coming with). Also, we have two young ones traveling with (18-20yr olds), can they get in at the bars/clubs with us or are there activities to keep them occupied at night?

Thanks for any help especially since this is such short notice.

-Cam

1. Re: Bachelor Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 31, 2014