We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to find discounts?

Which Louisville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lafayette, Indiana
reviews: 30
Where to find discounts?

We (2 adults) will be heading down next Sunday for two nights for a little getaway. Any suggestions for finding discounts or coupons for the Louisville Slugger Museum, KY Derby Museum, and/or the Mega Caverns tram tour?

I've already booked the Day After Derby Barn and Backside Van Tour at the Derby Museum--that's our splurge, and I don't expect any discounts for that, but you still have to pay the $11 museum admission, so it'd be nice save a few bucks on that or the other activities, if possible...

Thanks!

Kentucky
reviews: 14
1. Re: Where to find discounts?

Coupons for the Louisville Slugger Museum and factory, on occasion, may be found inside Louisville tourist magazines and brochures. These are usually available inside area hotel lobbies, or from Louisville based tourist bureaus or visitor centers.

I found this for a Mega Cavern discount:

diningdiscoveries.com/mega-caverns-historic-…

Additionally, AAA may still be offering discounts for both museums.

Lafayette, Indiana
reviews: 30
2. Re: Where to find discounts?

Interesting, thanks, teehan... Have you (or anyone) purchased from diningdiscoveries.com before?

I found something kind of similar earlier today at www.louisvillebestdeals.com/merchant.php… (purchase a gift certificate online and they mail it to you). That one said you'd get it in five to seven days so it made me question if we'd get it before we leave... Plus it's buy one get two free for $14 plus $3 shipping, so it wasn't worth the risk since there's just two of us.

Anyway the dining discoveries deal would be a better deal for us (if they mail it as quickly as they advertise...)

Edited: 1:29 am, April 30, 2012
3. Re: Where to find discounts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:41 am, June 22, 2013