We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About how much is a taxi downtown?

Which Louisville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lafayette, Indiana
reviews: 49
About how much is a taxi downtown?

How much do you think a taxi would run to go from the Residence Inn Downtown to 4th Street Live? Map says it .8 miles... Trying to budget for our July trip :)

Louisville, Kentucky
reviews: 4
1. Re: About how much is a taxi downtown?

Honestly I am not for sure, but would be shocked if it was over $6 with a tip. Its not like we are a NYC or LV. Did you call the hotel and see if they have a shuttle at least to 4th st. live and catch a cab back if its late?

Louisville, Kentucky
2. Re: About how much is a taxi downtown?

I would suggest walking there, it is only 6 block. and maybe ask the shuttle, but you would have to tips the driver tho.

Lafayette, Indiana
reviews: 49
3. Re: About how much is a taxi downtown?

We ended up getting one just for the way back because we'd been drinking and it was very late. The guy didn't run his meter and after we got there said "$10" I about died... too expensive!

4. Re: About how much is a taxi downtown?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 13, 2013