We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casual dining in Lexington

Which Lexington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hastings
Casual dining in Lexington

Can anyone recommend restaurants in Lexington KY that do not require dress attire? We like restaurants with ambiance. All recommendations appreciated.

Lexington, Kentucky
1. Re: Casual dining in Lexington

Check out our new Website, www.beyondgrits.com! It features over 100 restaurants and includes a "horseshoe system" which depicts the casualness: http://beyondgrits.com/list/.

Edited: 2:07 pm, April 24, 2013
Hastings
2. Re: Casual dining in Lexington

Thanks!

Wisconsin
reviews: 135
3. Re: Casual dining in Lexington

We're in town for a four day trip (and having a wonderful time BTW). I picked one of those up today as we left a restaurant. It's very handy. We had two casual, very good meals, one at Winchell's (one Hot Brown each for DH and me, I ate only half), then at AP Suggins, enjoyed catfish and grilled salmon. Both typical down home type food. Tonight we ate at Shakespeare and Co. Very eclectic, a bit more "upscale" but still casual. Very, very good. I'll write a review shortly. People have been very helpful here while I was planning this trip. You can check back and see some good advice from the last couple of months.

Hastings
4. Re: Casual dining in Lexington

Thank you for the tips! Look forward to your review!

Wisconsin
reviews: 135
5. Re: Casual dining in Lexington

Just waiting for it to be approved. It usually takes about 24 hours.

6. Re: Casual dining in Lexington

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 27, 2014