We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coba Cocina

Which Lexington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,724 posts
145 reviews
Coba Cocina

Anyone know if the new Coba Cocina restaurant is open for lunch? And what is their official web address?

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
331 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: Coba Cocina

Yes it's open for lunch

Mintjuleprestaurants.com

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,724 posts
145 reviews
2. Re: Coba Cocina

thank you, lexingtongal. Been there yet?

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
331 posts
56 reviews
3. Re: Coba Cocina

Yes. It was very good. The interior is beautiful. Great margaritas and we had several different soft tacos that were all good. We had an hour wait but it was worth it.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
4,170 posts
140 reviews
4. Re: Coba Cocina

Yes! Another restaurant to try next month, thanks.

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
331 posts
56 reviews
5. Re: Coba Cocina

We had our second dining experience tonight at Coba. The service was really slow. Tonight's meal was just okay. I'm hearing mixed reviews from friends too. They really need to get the service issues worked out if they want to succeed. I'll go back in another month or so and see how what the third tupime brings. If its like tonight it may be my last time.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,724 posts
145 reviews
6. Re: Coba Cocina

Was there yesterday. Didn't care for it much.

dazzling decor 9/10

service 9/10

food 4/10

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
4,170 posts
140 reviews
7. Re: Coba Cocina

It was jam-packed as we drove past it last night. Pretty funny to see it right down the road from the DoubleTree. Didn't look my style, trying to decide where to eat tonight, checking TA and working from all your advice.

Lexington
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
8. Re: Coba Cocina

Is it true they don't take reservations?

9. Re: Coba Cocina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 25, 2014