We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stop in Lexington

Which Lexington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, OH
Stop in Lexington

My BF and I are planning a road trip from Columbus OH to Chattanooga, TN, to Atlanta GA and back in late June. I'm thinking Lexington would be a good place to tour around on our way to his parents in Chattanooga and stay the night. We are into microbreweries and wineries and good food. Does anyone have any suggestions of ones to visit in Lexington?

Lexington, Kentucky
1. Re: Stop in Lexington

You are going to the right place!

Wineries: www.visitlex.com/idea/agritourism.php

Microbreweries: www.brewgrasstrail.com

Food: www.beyondgrits.com

Let me know if you would like specifics!

Columbus, OH
2. Re: Stop in Lexington

Thanks so much for the links, this will help greatly!

Pittsburgh
reviews: 101
3. Re: Stop in Lexington

By the way, there are also plenty of bourbon producers around Lexington too:

www.visitlex.com/bourbon-trail.php…

Zionsville, Indiana
reviews: 7
4. Re: Stop in Lexington

We are doing the bourbon trail the weekend of April 26 but want to go to a winery tour or microbrewery tour also. We plan to go to MM, Woodford, 4 roses, Willett and maybe Buffalo Trace. Want to mix it up with one non-bourbon tour that isn't out of our way (to maximize time). What do you suggest?

Lexington, Kentucky
5. Re: Stop in Lexington

Check out the Brewgrass Trail for beer: www.brewgrasstrail.com. For wineries, go to: www.visitlex.com/idea/kentucky-wineries.php

reviews: 41
6. Re: Stop in Lexington

Try www.bleuplatetours.com as you mentioned you're interested in food.

reviews: 41
7. Re: Stop in Lexington

Try www.bleuplatetours.com as you mentioned you're interested in food.

8. Re: Stop in Lexington

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 20, 2014