We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is the most accurate weather forecast

Which Lexington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
reviews: 27
Which is the most accurate weather forecast

I've looked at several weather sites for the forecast for the week ahead and they can vary quite considerably. Which is the most reliable?

Cardi 1

Louisville
reviews: 1
1. Re: Which is the most accurate weather forecast

Cardi,

No one can accurately predict the weather in Kentucky. That's why there's always a 30% chance of rain. However, this is probably the most accurate. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Here's the site. As with others, you put the ZIP code into the box in the upper left corner of the page.......

http://www.weather.gov/

If you're coming in Monday, the weather is really nice. Monday will be a high of 63, but beautiful clear skies. Tuesday, a high of 70. Same blue skies. It's really pretty here right now. It's 62 degrees right now, but not a cloud in the sky. Frost tonight. (Thank goodness. The ragweed was horrible this year)

The leaves are starting to turn. I'm looking out the back window at a big maple as I'm typing. It's about a third gold. In about 10 days or so, it will be peak season.

I think you're going to get lucky with the weather. Enjoy your trip.

Wales
reviews: 27
2. Re: Which is the most accurate weather forecast

Thank you once again Seagrover. Your information is very encouraging. I was counting the days, now I am counting the hours...

I appreciate your continued help.

Cardi 1

Cold Bay, Alaska
reviews: 301
3. Re: Which is the most accurate weather forecast

"No one can accurately predict the weather in Kentucky."

Bollocks.

The folks at the NWS in Louisville are first-rate.

4. Re: Which is the most accurate weather forecast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, December 14, 2013