We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels and/or suites

Which Lexington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Hotels and/or suites

Traveling to the Rolex Kentucky 3 Day Event and waited too long to book the hotel! Looking for a fairly cheap hotel near the horse park. there are 5 of us so we either need 2 rooms or a suite. We have always stayed at Knight's Inn so not familiar with what might be similar in $$??

Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 9
1. Re: Hotels and/or suites

There is nothing right around the park, but any of the exits along I75 should be easy access. You may want to try the Microtel on Winchester Rd. at I75. I think that would be comparable in price.

Maryland
2. Re: Hotels and/or suites

Thanks, I had never heard of them; they sound like just what we need. Unfortunately they have no rooms available. Are you familiar with the Quality Inn? They have rooms but a friend seems to remember that they weren't in the best part of town?

lexington
reviews: 17
3. Re: Hotels and/or suites

If that is the Quality Inn on Newtown Pike, I would avoid it.

There are numerous new motels at the intersection of Man-O-War Boulevard and I-75, in the Hamburg area. Just a skip up the Interstate to the Horse Park.

4. Re: Hotels and/or suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, October 19, 2009