We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I get.........

Which Lexington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kentucky
reviews: 144
Where can I get.........

a good pastrami on rye with mustard in Lexington??

Lexington Ky
reviews: 52
1. Re: Where can I get.........

Stanley J's on Clays Mill Rd is your best bet.

Kentucky
reviews: 144
2. Re: Where can I get.........

Thank you. I've not heard of Stanley J's but I'll drop in there soon....

Lexington Ky
reviews: 52
3. Re: Where can I get.........

It's a NY style deli. They are known for their red skin potatoe salad. Be sure to try it too.

lexington
reviews: 17
4. Re: Where can I get.........

Try Courtyard Deli, downtown on Cheapside.

Kentucky
reviews: 6
5. Re: Where can I get.........

I second the recommendation for Stanley J's. They have great sandwiches and salads, New York Style. The "Rachel" is my favorite, but I have not had anything bad there.

Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 9
6. Re: Where can I get.........

Giacomo's on Limestone is now open. I believe I saw that they had pastrami. I went there today and had the Sweet Willie, I think it was called. It was ham, turkey, swiss, tomato, peppers, onions, and swiss. This sandwich was huge...I should have shared with my companion. Anyway TG, I would love to know your thoughts when you check it out.

7. Re: Where can I get.........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Lexington
Recent Conversations