We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Much Time At Shaker Village?

Which Harrodsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 148
How Much Time At Shaker Village?

How long does a visit take to Shaker Village? We are spending the night at the inn, but I'm trying to figure out how much time I'll need for a day visit. All day? Half a day? 2 hours?

Louisville, KY USA
reviews: 15
1. Re: How Much Time At Shaker Village?

3 hours

Nashville TN
reviews: 120
2. Re: How Much Time At Shaker Village?

We drove up from Nashville TN last Friday with a group, enjoyed a lovely buffet lunch and some guided sight seeing time along w/a bit of time to stroll. I will be going back to spend more time. I want to see all the exhibits and listen to the staff tell about what I am seeing. May even overnight and make plans to take the grandchildren. s

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 279
3. Re: How Much Time At Shaker Village?

We spent the day and had supper that night.

reviews: 148
4. Re: How Much Time At Shaker Village?

Original poster here, back from our Kentucky trip. We arrived at the Shaker Village around 4 p.m. and spent about an hour strolling around. We had dinner in the dining room, spent the night (my review is posted here), then started the real "tour" the next morning, maybe around 9 a.m. We finished by about 12:30 p.m., had lunch there at the Shaker Village, and headed off for the next part of our vacation (Berea).

5. Re: How Much Time At Shaker Village?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 21, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Harrodsburg