We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can a family with 3 kids sleep in one wigwam?

Which Cave City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville, TN
reviews: 19
Can a family with 3 kids sleep in one wigwam?

We'd like to take our three grandkids to Wigwam Village, but aren't sure if we can sleep 5 people in one of them. Does anyone know if they offer sleeping for that many? If not, is there enough space on the floor for a sleeping bag?

1 reply
Louisville, Kentucky
reviews: 37
1. Re: Can a family with 3 kids sleep in one wigwam?

We stayed at the WigWams once, but its been about four years. The one we stayed in was very small. Only a full sized bed. Me, my husband and my then 2yr old son were able to sleep in it, but that would be it. I think they have a couple that are a bit larger though, but I'm not for sure. As far as sleeping on the floor, there would enough space for a sleeping bag, but it is a hard concrete floor. There is no carpet or anything so I do not think it would be very comfortable. You may want to consider a small cabin at Jellystone campground. We went there last summer and are again this summer. We stay in the efficiency cabin which has bunk beds and a futon. Plus, there is alot to do there...swimming, kids crafts and games, outdoor movies at night, etc.

Reply to: Can a family with 3 kids sleep in one wigwam?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cave City