We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kentucky Railroad park Meseum

Which Bowling Green hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charles Town WV
reviews: 1
Kentucky Railroad park Meseum

Can anyone give me a thorough review of the museum aspects of the park. Other than the railway cars and etc. Does it have interesting railroad artifacts. The park in New Haven seems to be more like a theme park, with the train rides and all. The reviews on Tripadvisor for there are all negative. I am more interested in the collection as my family has some rather historically valuable L & N artifacts we would like to donate to some site that would appreciate them.

Indianapolis
reviews: 50
1. Re: Kentucky Railroad park Meseum

I think you are asking for information on the musuem in BG but I wanted to share a little feedback on the musuem in New Haven. Although they do have daily train excursions and special events that are kid/family friendly that inlcude themes and popular children's characters, which is why I think you might be describing it as a theme park, it also has a nice museum that definately displays some nice historic artifacts. I would also think the operators would appreciate any donations in the way of artifacts that you would be willing to part with. If you do visit there I would also reccomend visiting the Sherwood which is right next door.

www.kyrail.org

2. Re: Kentucky Railroad park Meseum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, May 01, 2014