We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to eat in Salina

Which Salina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
reviews: 2,248
Place to eat in Salina

Will be traveling through Salina at dinner time and would like to stop at a neat restaurant that has good food. Where would that be in Salina?

4 replies to this topic
Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
reviews: 120
1. Re: Place to eat in Salina

The most famous restaurant in Salina is the Cozy Inn, but that is more about tradition than food. The only item they cook is tiny burgers.

Wood Fashion Cafe was my favorite restaurant in town, but it recently closed. My first choice now, is Hickory Hut BBQ.

But one of the best restaurants in Kansas is just 10 miles south of town - Renaissance Cafe in Assaria. Open for supper just Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, they have fine Italian cuisine had reasonable prices in a unique setting. www.kansastravel.org/renaissancecafe.htm

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 2,248
2. Re: Place to eat in Salina

lighthouselov----thank for your reply. I appreciate it and look forward to a stop in Salina.

Middletown, New York
3. Re: Place to eat in Salina

There is also the Bunker Hill Cafe about an hour west - open only Thursday Saturday and Sundays -- they are on Facebook.

Great, GREAT steaks - the buffalo steak is tender and juicy as any cow

Everything is homemade and can't be recommended enough!

Oh - cash only - no cards!

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
reviews: 120
4. Re: Place to eat in Salina

I agree about Bunker Hill Cafe. It is another restaurant open only for supper 3 nights a week.

www.kansastravel.org/bunkerhillcafe.htm

Reply to: Place to eat in Salina
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Salina
More Salina Topics