We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

off the road Hays motel

Which Hays hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Celina
reviews: 79
off the road Hays motel

We're coming through Hays in September of 2005 and would like to stay at a reasonable priced motel in or around Hays. Are there any motels in the town of Hays anyone can tell me about that won't cost an arm and a leg?

thanks,

Rosemary in Ohio

kansas
reviews: 47
1. Re: off the road Hays motel

Rosemary - I've stayed at the Comfort Inn there which is close to I-70 and next to KFC. It was a few years back but it was a nice clean comfortable place. You can check their website for rates...good luck or do a search on travelocity or this site as well.

kansas
reviews: 47
2. Re: off the road Hays motel

P.S. You might try Priceline as well...check out biddingfortravel.com for assistance with Priceline bids.

reviews: 2
3. Re: off the road Hays motel

We've stayed in Hays a number of times when driving through Kansas to Denver. There are several motels right off the interstate to the south. The one we stay in, I believe, is right behind an Applebee's that, as I recall, will deliver to the motel. I don't know what the prices are this year but I'll post again when I remember the name and you can check the website.

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 11
4. Re: off the road Hays motel

Yes, Comfort Inn there is nice, and there is also a Fairfield Inn. The Super 8 is okay, too, if you want budget lodging.

If you're staying there on a Fri or Sat make sure to have reservations, as the high school and college football games make the hotels fill up (we learned that the hard way).

Get answers to your questions about Hays
More Hays Topics