We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daily Storage Lockers: Traveling to Iowa city

Which Iowa City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Daily Storage Lockers: Traveling to Iowa city

I am taking the megabus to Iowa city for the Iowa-Penn St. game. I was wondering if there are any lockers to store our things when we are at the game considering we won't be able to carry anything into the stadium. We are taking the bus from Chicago to Iowa city early in the morning, and returning directly after the game, so we are not getting a hotel room. Any suggestion or comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Bekah

Iowa City, Iowa
reviews: 61
1. Re: Daily Storage Lockers: Traveling to Iowa city

I think there is a Greyhound building near where the megabus parks. It might have lockers.

USA
reviews: 163
2. Re: Daily Storage Lockers: Traveling to Iowa city

I phoned Burlington Trailways bus station and was told that they do not have lockers. I believe this is also the Greyhound station. The station closes at 6:00 PM, before the game even starts.

Iowa City, Iowa
reviews: 61
3. Re: Daily Storage Lockers: Traveling to Iowa city

Hmmm. You might call the Sheraton Hotel, explain your situation, and see if they can offer any options. The Sheraton is downtown not far from the Megabus stop.

4. Re: Daily Storage Lockers: Traveling to Iowa city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 28, 2013