We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Bars

Which Cedar Rapids hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston
reviews: 9
Sports Bars

In town January for long weekend, need a hotel walking distance to bars, restaurants. Looking for a good sports bar to watch NFL playoffs. Walking distance is key because I hear it gets cold in January.

Thanks for any help.

3 replies to this topic
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
reviews: 21
1. Re: Sports Bars

There is a new Fairfield Inn on the SW side on 6th street that you could walk to the Checkered flag. Since racing season is over, I am sure they should have football on. Also in that same area, there is a Clarion hotel that I think has a sports bar in it. Collins road on NE side, has several hotels and restaurants. The Holiday Inn Express is close to Chili's restaurant. Hope this helps.

boston
reviews: 9
2. Re: Sports Bars

Thanks for your help I really appreciate it

Midwest
reviews: 50
3. Re: Sports Bars

I would suggest staying downtown at the Hilton Doubletree - brand new facility - very nice. Quite a few restaurants and bars to walk to: White Star Ale House, Jersey's, Red's, Brick's, and Dublin City which have TV's and other good restaurants for food like Zins and Cobble Hill. Doubletree has a bar as well. There are other sports bars but none that I can think of near a hotel other than several hotels off Collins Road that are close to Chili's where they have TV's.

Reply to: Sports Bars
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted