We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night stop idea between Niagara & Indianapolis!

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
reviews: 2
One night stop idea between Niagara & Indianapolis!

Hi,

Looking for somewhere nice for a one night stopover between Niagara Falls & Indianapolis please? Was thinking maybe around the Cleaveland mark so the journey is well broken up. Either there or after it as we will have travelled to Niagara that morning. Any quaint or scenic towns along the way?? Or if there are any really nice hotels or guesthouse...not crazy expensive. :) somewhere for some downtime.

Thanks for any help.

Penny :)

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
reviews: 20
1. Re: One night stop idea between Niagara & Indianapolis!

Your halfway point (presuming you're taking the direct route suggested by Google maps) would be somewhere between Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio. I'd probably say go with one of these two cities, which one depending on whether you'd like your first or second day to be the longer/shorter drive.

If you haven't already, you might post your question on the Ohio forum. Those folks there are more likely to have suggestions for lesser known places (maybe something in Ohio's Amish country?).

Beyond that I suppose if there is something that interests you in either Cleveland or Columbus that might make the difference. Maybe Rock & Roll Hall of Fame?

That's my $02, hope it helps,

hlo

2. Re: One night stop idea between Niagara & Indianapolis!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 26, 2014