We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities for children.

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Ohio
reviews: 9
Activities for children.

We want to take our 2 year old to the children's museum and zoo. Are there any other fun activities for young children?

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
reviews: 21
1. Re: Activities for children.

Those aee certainy the big two, not being sexist, but if a boy perhaps the 500 museum at the Speedway? (Been awhile since I've been around two year olds.).

Beyond that most (all?) of my ideas are adult type things that wouldnt be totally boring for a young child. Will try to post some of these tomorrow (on my phone right now).

That's my $.02,

hlo

Indianapolis...
reviews: 8
2. Re: Activities for children.

When our kids were two they really enjoyed "walking" the canal, they spent most of the time in the stroller. At that age the water is cool with the ducks and everything that surrounds.

western WA
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Outdoors / Adventure Travel, Family Travel
reviews: 14
3. Re: Activities for children.

I don't think a 2yo would get that much out of the Indy 500 site, but girls or boys over the age of 5 would.

Don't have to be male to enjoy such things <koff> Danika Patrick <koff>.

Indy
reviews: 8
4. Re: Activities for children.

I agree with Mcwill. If you are staying downtown, a walk along the canal is fun. There's a lot of greenspace to burn energy which is what I was all about when my son was 2!

Indy
reviews: 7
5. Re: Activities for children.

During the day - a walk around broadripple is great for families too. Ice cream at Brics along the Monon trail will be memorable. Also - the Indianapolis Museum of Art is free and has a great outdoor area for kids to roam.

6. Re: Activities for children.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 15, 2014