We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Indy - where to eat off I65 from Southern IN?

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southern Indiana
reviews: 20
Going to Indy - where to eat off I65 from Southern IN?

We are going to the Childrens museum tomorrow from Southern IN. Any recommendations on where to eat dinner? We will be traveling on I65 and can pull off at any exit. Something fun for kids would be great but interested in any great restaurants.

Edited: 5:06 pm, March 25, 2013
Indianapolis...
1. Re: Going to Indy - where to eat off I65 from Southern IN?

At the Greenwood exit is The Oaken Barrel. Probably more of an adult place. About a mile north of there at the Southport Rd. exit is Cheeseburger In Paradise, a Jimmy Buffet themed chain restaurant.

Marshall, Michigan
reviews: 5
2. Re: Going to Indy - where to eat off I65 from Southern IN?

Zaharakos Ice Cream Parlor, Columbus, Indiana. I think the kids will love it. Their web site is www.zaharakos.com

3. Re: Going to Indy - where to eat off I65 from Southern IN?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 29, 2014