We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Airport to Hilton Downtown

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island,New York
reviews: 63
Taxi from Airport to Hilton Downtown

How much is a taxi from the airport to the Hilton Downtown? Are there cabs available at 11pm?

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
reviews: 21
1. Re: Taxi from Airport to Hilton Downtown

Somewhere on this forum is a thread that gave the cost of an airport/downtown fare (but it might be a litle stale); I'm on my phone or I'd link it. Hopefully the search function will help you find it.

Don't think you'll have a problem getting a cab, but if there is a "rush" on them from your flight and you're at the end of the "wave" . . . .

You might check the airport website, I know it has a ground transportation page on it. In a worst case you'll have to call for a cab, but at that time I wouldn't think it would take long for one to arrive. And, even of there isn't one in the area, downtown isn't that far and it wouldn't take long for one to get to the airport to get you.

Sorry I can't give specifics,but wanted to make sure you got at least a (semi) answer/response,

hlo

Edited: 11:17 pm, March 09, 2013
Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
reviews: 21
2. Re: Taxi from Airport to Hilton Downtown

On my computer so I was able to find the thread I mentioned:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g37209-i281-k34341…

In it someone indicated they paid ~$40 for a cab from(?) downtown to the airport. It's from 2010, so rates might be a little higher, but that at least a gives you ballkpark figure.

Similarly, don't know exact location, but downtown is compact enough I wouldn't think you'd see a major variation.

Hope this helps,

hlo

Indy
reviews: 8
3. Re: Taxi from Airport to Hilton Downtown

Carey limo has a set one way fare of $16.95 plus tip to downtown. I use them often at all hours. Give them a call or book on line. Book a shared ride, even though at that hour you will likely be the only passenger.

4. Re: Taxi from Airport to Hilton Downtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 13, 2014