We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun ideas for 13 yr old daughter and mom in Indy

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Kentucky
Fun ideas for 13 yr old daughter and mom in Indy

lWe just want a fun break during Spring break. Safest area to stay too

Indy
reviews: 8
1. Re: Fun ideas for 13 yr old daughter and mom in Indy

Welcome to Trip advisor forums. Your question is very open ended. I'm trying to think back to what I enjoyed as a 13 yr old, and it was shopping, shopping, and more shopping.

That's why I would recommend heading to the north side of Indy, where there are some very nice malls. Keystone at the Crossing has a great variety of stores, and this most upscale in the city. Castleton Square is also nearby.

There are several nice hotels near the malls, and are more reasonable than downtown during the week. There are several day spas in the area, so you could book a mani/pedi.

She would also appreciate Conner Prairie at this age... which is also located on the north side. Children's Museum will be crazy busy during spring break, and she may think she's too old for it. (Even though as an adult I still enjoy it, but I have a younger child.)

I've at least given you a start. Let me know if it's the right direction...

2. Re: Fun ideas for 13 yr old daughter and mom in Indy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 03, 2014