We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seating inside the Murat

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anderson, Indiana...
seating inside the Murat

I am wanting to buy tickets to a show and do not know which section would be best. Do you know anything about the Pit, Royalty section, main floor, or balcony?

Beech Grove, Indiana
reviews: 61
1. Re: seating inside the Murat

Wife and I saw a show there last week. We were in the royalty section of the balcony. It was first row and even though it was in the balcony, it was still super close on the side. The pit is the first couple rows I think and it seems to me that your neck might hurt from being that close and having to look up at the stage. A couple years ago we saw a concert on the main floor center section. They weren't bad seats, but I'm tall and their didn't seem to be a lot of personal space.

2. Re: seating inside the Murat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, December 17, 2013