We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas for large group of professionals?

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Durant, Oklahoma
Ideas for large group of professionals?

An organization I'm affiliated with will be bringing a large group (100+) to Indianapolis in October 2013. Any suggestions on an activity or outing which would be entertaining for 2-3 hours on a weeknight?

Indianapolis...
reviews: 56
1. Re: Ideas for large group of professionals?

Check and see if maybe you could rent out Duckpin bowling ally.

Go Ape Tree top adventure zip lines

Rent a theater at Cirlce Center Mall

Humm any of these live theaters production co. …funcityfinder.com/2008/…

Howl At the Moon Piano Bar seems to be popular

Indianapolis...
reviews: 26
2. Re: Ideas for large group of professionals?

Would help to know a bit more about this group. Scientists, athletes, business types, ET's, MIB types. I would not recommend the same activities for the different groups.

Durant, Oklahoma
3. Re: Ideas for large group of professionals?

Business types who like to cut loose and have a good time.

Indianapolis...
reviews: 26
4. Re: Ideas for large group of professionals?

Broad Ripple clubs and bars for music and dancing. Mass ave restaurants/bars. Nickey Blaine's for cigaros. Colts football. Pacers BB. Blues bars (slippery Noodle,etc.) downtown. Jazz Kitchen Broad Ripple. Rock Bottom, Alcatraz, etc.beer, food. The circle downtown to watch the M'cycle boyz showing off their machines. Red Garter (is it still there) for semi naked women (some really olde). Skydive off my roof.....Check out NUVO paper for goings on @ the time of the gathering.

p.s I don't do any of this and my info may be outdated after 1947......

5. Re: Ideas for large group of professionals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, December 16, 2013