We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Rehearsal Dinner suggestions?

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Midwest
reviews: 32
Wedding Rehearsal Dinner suggestions?

I'm looking for ideas to have a wedding rehearsal dinner...

downtown or close to downtown as possible.

Hoping to keep budget to $15 pp or less..............

40 people.

Thanks.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 28
1. Re: Wedding Rehearsal Dinner suggestions?

Not sure about $15 per person, but here's a couple that might do that (assuming downtown is what you want).

- Rock Bottom

- Slippery Noodle Inn (jazz bar - would be unique)

- Buca di Beppo (chain, Italian, cater to large parties - family style eating)

- Milano Inn (Italian - good food, a little bit dated room, but clean and festive)

- Hard Rock

- Julian's (video-game oriented multi-floor restaurant - private party rooms, would be active ...)

- Aesops Tables (mediterranean food, bohemian environment, but good food - Mass. Avenue)

- Fountain Square (multiple restaurants in the area - Shebi Street Cafe and the like - close to duckpin bowling alleys - Action and Atomic Bowl - one is in basement, the other (preferred one) is on 4th floor; not fancy dining - but have seen rehearsal dinners have a blast there)

- plenty of others - I'll let others chime in with their favorites

Other, more expensive options:

- Agio (Italian - Mass. Avenue)

- Dunaways (beautiful dining rooms, great food - restored old building)

- Scholar's Inn (Mass. Avenue, excellent american cuisine)

Midwest
reviews: 32
2. Re: Wedding Rehearsal Dinner suggestions?

Thanks Dave...

Downtown is what we want.... just not sure we can do it on our budget. This is a good start for me to make some phone calls. We aren't in the area, but bride & groom-to-be live downtown Indy. Wedding seems to be kind of upscale, so we will see what we can do to get something nice & not have to take a loan out to do it! lol

London, United...
reviews: 18
3. Re: Wedding Rehearsal Dinner suggestions?

For your price range I think Buca might be your best bet.

4. Re: Wedding Rehearsal Dinner suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 am, August 31, 2009