We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
where to stay

hi we are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in May. We have May 12th open. Our hotel choices are Hyatt regency, Homewood Suites, Omni Severin and Embassy Suites. What is the most romantic? Also which is the best location? Our big trip is to Mexico but we are starting our "baby" in to college this summer.

London, United...
reviews: 18
1. Re: where to stay

Did you consider the Conrad or the Canterbury? If those are too expensive, I'd choose the Omni of the ones you've named.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 28
2. Re: where to stay

Agree with Gabby - Conrad or Cantebury would be very romantic (and expensive - although have deals once in awhile). I'd also pick the Omni if those two are too far out of budget.

indiana
3. Re: where to stay

I'd certainly vote for the New Conrad if it was within budget.

Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 8
4. Re: where to stay

I also vote the Omni. Its close to music at Slippery Noodle, dancing at Ike & Jonseys. Plus so many choices for dinning, within walking distance.

After your late nite, go for dessert at PF Changs or a cocktail at Olives, which is a martini bar on the first floor of the omni, very friendly patrons, especially late at nite.

I love the omni, their beds are like sleeping on a cloud. You'll want to get room service in the morning. But, don't miss a breakfast at Le Peeps. My husband and I love Indy, I know you'll love it too! :)

indiana
5. Re: where to stay

May 12 2007 is Pole Day the 1st Day of Qualifying. Reservations will be very very tough if not impossible. This Sounds like a wonderful trip .

I live close by & have traveled the world but just love Indy especially in

the Spring...Nothing better.

Good Luck to The Baby in College this summer.

Ewa Beach, Hawaii
reviews: 200
6. Re: where to stay

I couldn't imagine staying ANYWHERE in Indy other than the Conrad. It is a spectacular property, and close to everything. I was last there in December, and walked over to Monument Circle to see the lights. It would be very romantic. Check out the reviews.

7. Re: where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, August 28, 2009