We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things for 20-somethings to do in Evansville

Which Evansville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Things for 20-somethings to do in Evansville

Hi all--

I'm looking for a good birthday gift for my 23-year-old brother who lives in Evansville. He's single with no kids. Just a typical 20-something, and I'd like to give him something cool, like an "experience" gift (beer brewing classes, cooking class) or even just a gift certificate to a good restaurant or tickets to a fun event. I was born and raised in Evansville but haven't lived there or even really visited much in the past four years. I live in Chicago now so it's easy to find those sorts of things, but I have no idea what is happening in Evansville now or if there is anything happening. I asked him what he likes but he didn't know of or mention anything going on in the area. I was wondering if there were any secret gems out there or if I should end the search and go for just sending him a gift.

Like I said, he's a typical 23-year-old. He likes to hang out, try new things (especially food, beer, etc.). Any ideas of what you've done or that you know someone else has done would be helpful.

Thanks!

1 reply
Evansville, Indiana
reviews: 91
1. Re: Things for 20-somethings to do in Evansville

Check into some possible ticket packages with the Evansville Icemen Hockey Team, if he likes sports it's really the only game in town. I know that the Tin Man Brewery is opening on West Franklin in Evansville, but I don't know if they will be offering classes. Also, News4U is a good source of Events and Nightlife for the Evansville Area.

Edited: 4:46 pm, November 06, 2012
Reply to: Things for 20-somethings to do in Evansville
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted