We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evansville for Thanksgiving - Hotels?

Which Evansville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mineola, NY
Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Evansville for Thanksgiving - Hotels?

We are traveling from New York to Evansville to be with family for Thanksgiving. We will have to stay at a hotel and are looking for opinions. We could stay at the airport Marriott but that will be 20 minutes away from our family and I would like to stay at something nice a bit closer. Any ideas would be helpful... It just doesnt look like there is too much (at least compared to NY !)

Thanks

Nancy

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
6,845 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: Evansville for Thanksgiving - Hotels?

Might want to give some idea where "family" will be so people can recommend things that are closer than the airport. (I wouldn't give the exact address, but the general area/neighborhood would help.)

Beyond that many travel sites allow you a "show on map" option and/or distance from an address/landmark

Sorry, I couldn't be of more help,

hlo

Edited: 3:29 pm, August 30, 2010
2. Re: Evansville for Thanksgiving - Hotels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 27, 2011