We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help please ask.

Which Rosemont hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago Il
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Need help please ask.

If anyone has any questions about the Rosemont area please ask. I have lived here my entire life and would be happy to help.

Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
37,040 posts
67 reviews
61. Re: Need help please ask.

Location wise, they're only a block from each other on River Rd. Both are close tho the theater. If the room rates are close, I'd take the Intercontinental.

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
152 posts
85 reviews
62. Re: Need help please ask.

Taking blue line to see Barry Manilow this weekend. Need a REASONABLE place to eat dinner - $15-20 an entree is good.

Looked at Capitol Grille prices.....YIKES!

Please advise!

1 post
2 reviews
63. Re: Need help please ask.

Hi: My wife and I are going to be in down later this month staying at the Rosemont Embassy Suites. Can you recommend a good seafood restaurant close by? Also any spa's she can relax at while I'm in meetings? Lastly anything you would recommend after dinner for entertainment?

64. Re: Need help please ask.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, July 05, 2010