We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Northbrook Hotels

Which Northbrook hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northbrook Hotels

I am not familiar with the Northbrook area, but am planning a 50th birthday party for about 10 women. We were thinking of staying near the Northbrook Mall and shop along with using the Red Door Spa. Does anyone have a suggestion for a hotel close to the mall? We would need about 4 - 5 rooms and would like it to include breakfast.

York, PA
reviews: 27
1. Re: Northbrook Hotels

I would strongly suggest staying at the Staybridge Suites in Glenview (just a few miles from Northbrook). It is an excellent suite hotel that has an indoor pool, health/fitness center, and serves a complimentary breakfast each morning. While this hotel is specifically designed as an extended-stay hotel, it also is ideal for guests like yours that would like to have a spacious room where they can spread out and not feel cramped. The hotel offers both one and two bedroom suites, so by staying here, you could cut down on the cost by only having to pay for a few suites as opposed to 4 or 5 standard hotel rooms. The Staybridge Suites' webpage is www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/sb/1/en/hd/CHIGV.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 66
2. Re: Northbrook Hotels

Near the mall is:

Renaissance Chicago N Shore

933 Skokie Blvd, Northbrook (about a mile from the mall)

(847) 498-6500

Courtyard Deerfield

800 Lake Cook Rd, Deerfield (about 1/2 mile from the mall)

847-940-8222

Courtyard Highland Park

1505 Lake Cook Rd, Highland Park (about 1/2 mile east of the mall)

847-831-3338

Hyatt Deerfield

1750 Lake Cook Rd, Deerfield (about 1 mile west of the mall)

(847) 945-3400

Embassy Suites Hotel (it's near the Hyatt)

1445 Lake Cook Rd, Deerfield

(847) 945-4500

If you need dining suggestions, feel free to ask.

kenosha, wi
3. Re: Northbrook Hotels

Hello - The Hilton Northbrook is an excellent hotel in the area. They have a fantastic restaurant and newly renovated rooms (luxury "Serenity Bed" collection ... this was my favorite). Northbrook Mall as well as The Glen are all very convenient. I've worked with their group sales department and the service was great and the prices fit our budgets. Their web site is www.northbrookallgauers.com

Waukegan, IL
4. Re: Northbrook Hotels

The Renaissance North Shore on Skokie is a great location for your group. Northbrook Shopping is about 1 1/2 mi. away and the hotel has a comp. shuttle within a 5 mi. radius. Also, Chicago Botanic Garden and Ravinia Festival are minutes away. Cut & paste their link for a tour, you won't regret it!

www.renaissancechicagons.com

Get answers to your questions about Northbrook