We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lombard IL

Which Lombard hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lombard, Illinois
reviews: 4
Lombard IL

Moving to Lombard soon. Any tips on places to eat, visit?

6 replies to this topic
Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 67
1. Re: Lombard IL

Cruise around - http://www.discoverdupage.com/

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 18
2. Re: Lombard IL

Im not sure how familiar you are with the area so I'm suggesting that the places for food are found along 22nd St/Butterfield Rd between the Yorktown Mall and Oakbrook Mall. Both malls are great and have good food choices as well. You should take a drive between the both of them just to see all the options. Or easier, use Google Maps from your phone and lots of restaurants will pop up by the malls and on 22nd. My favs are Giordannos for pizza and Reza's for meditteranean. There's also Redstone, Ditka's, Stir Crazy, Webers Grill, PF Changs, Hooters and the list goes on and on

Edited: 11:48 pm, November 21, 2011
3. Re: Lombard IL

Best place in town for breakfast is called Jams and Jellys on 75th. A 5 star for breakfast. I haven't tried lunch there.

Schaumburg, Illinois
reviews: 15
4. Re: Lombard IL

Our favorite places in the area are Bavarian Lodge in Lisle and Pappadeaux in Westmont.

Chicago Burbs, IL
reviews: 36
5. Re: Lombard IL

We like Greek Islands on 22nd street just east of Highland. For a pizza and a drink try Sal's Pizza on 22nd street just east of Finley. Or Chinese at The Red Dragon next to Sal's.

Brookfield, Illinois
reviews: 27
6. Re: Lombard IL

Lombard is a nice area nearby suburbs are Oak Brook (lots of shopping and restaurant), Downers Grove, Naperville. A litte further but west on I-88 are Geneva and St. Charles - towns with quaint downtown areas with kitchsy shops and antique stores. If you are in town around the 4th of July Naperville has Ribfest and Lisle has Eyes In the Sky which is a hot air balloon festival.

Reply to: Lombard IL
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted