We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Package

West Midlands
reviews: 2
Which Package

I had quotes off some agents for both AI and FB but some of them are telling me they dont do FB is this the case?

Which package is best if they offer it

HB

FB

AI

not big drinkers maybe a couple of acholic drinks a day along with soft drink n water as its wayyyyy too hot...........lol Guess we wont eat much either as long as meal within the plan are plentyful :)

Edinburgh
reviews: 7
21. Re: Which Package

Just wondered how much a glass of coke would cost?

West Midlands
22. Re: Which Package

guess your looking at $6-$12 for soft drinks

found this

http://www.sevenholidays.com/Guide/Drinks/

Hampshire, UK
reviews: 68
23. Re: Which Package

I've not been to any resort that charges more than $5 for a coke etc. I think the seven holidays link is referring to fruit juices which are mainly imported & therefore more expensive vs the fizzy drinks sourced from the male bottling plant.

Edinburgh
24. Re: Which Package

Thanks we have booked half board and will take our chance with prices

West Midlands
25. Re: Which Package

which resort did you choose Hotlips

Edinburgh
26. Re: Which Package

Komandoo, sounds fantastic. I'm sure we haven't made a mistake going half board as not big eaters or drinkers but want to be able to drink loads of water and soft drinks.

West Midlands
27. Re: Which Package

it does sound great but the thing that swayed me was I wanted a jacuzzi water villa, so we can sit in it during the evening should we wish, but Komandoo JWV were only bath jacuzzi so opted for veligandu :)

28. Re: Which Package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, November 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Komandoo
Recent Conversations