Hello everyone, I will be in Chicago for the next week but don't have too much time to enjoy everything in the beautiful city. I did some research but have some little questions.
1. I saw the weather forecast for the week of 17/11, and it seems that several days will be cloudy. I'm wondering will the city view be gloomy ;(? Or the weather in Chicago changes within only one day, so I should be positive?
2. If it's cloudy day, do you still suggest us go to Willis Tower and John Hancock to see the day/night view? I'm afraid that we won't be able to see anything if it's cloudy day...
3. If I plan to go for Wendella's city and lake 90-minute tour, would you suggest us go in the morning or at dusk? I'm wondering if people can see the beautiful night view from the lake at dusk?
4. Can we go to Navy Pier at nights to see the skyline? Is it free of admission fee? Is it safe at night?
5. In Chicago download and River North, is it safe to walk around at night around 9-10PM?
6. I know it's a tough choice... If we are going to both Willis Tower and Big John, which do you suggest us go for day view and the other for night view? (I know both are wonderful lol...)
7. In November, do we have to wait in line for a long time until we get to take the elevators?
8.I know there might be some "reflections" from the glass windows when we try to take photos at night... Does anyone have any good advise to avoid as many reflections as possible to take good photos at night on the Observatory?
9. Is sunset view in John Hancock Observatory highly recommended?
Thank you so much for your help :)
Really appreciate it!