We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wrigley Field Hotel

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pasig
reviews: 4
Wrigley Field Hotel

Hi. I'm visiting Chicago in July for the Pearl Jam concert. I'd like to stay in a nice (not really luxury type) hotel that is both near the stadium (walkable) and near the train st5ation (El).

Is the neighborhood around Wrigley a safe neighborhood generally? We'd like to do some bar hopping after the concert just around the vicinity.

Taking the train after the concert is also an option if there's not much around the stadium. And in which case, what area would be strategic for the concert as well as walkable sightseeing?

Chicago, IL USA
reviews: 28
1. Re: Wrigley Field Hotel

The area around Wrigley is party central. Just walk south on Clark after the show to find more bars and restaurants than you can even imagine. Hotel you can pretty much stay anywhere in the Loop or River North and then catch the Red line to and from Wrigleyville.

Pasig
2. Re: Wrigley Field Hotel

What's a fun area to be at for the hotel?

Pasig
3. Re: Wrigley Field Hotel

I meant what's a good hotel to stay in at this area?

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 66
4. Re: Wrigley Field Hotel

Best Western Hawthorne Terrace is closest to the ballpark.

Chicago
reviews: 45
5. Re: Wrigley Field Hotel

City Suites is closest to the ballpark.

Twin Lakes...
reviews: 15
6. Re: Wrigley Field Hotel

We loved the Majestic on West Brompton. It was a really close walk to Wrigley and several restaurants,bars and wine shops. it was such a beautiful quiet block, much preferred to staying downtown. The staff was fantastic. They told us the quickest way downtown (we were taking the train back home) was the express bus on Lake Shore Drive right around the corner. We were downtown in a few minutes.

Pasig
7. Re: Wrigley Field Hotel

Wow they are all booked for the dates I need them. Pearl Jam and 4 MLB games could do that I guess.

Any alternatives? Doesn't have to be fully walking distance. One or two trainstops away should be fine.

Twin Lakes...
reviews: 15
8. Re: Wrigley Field Hotel

look at hotwire. They still have 4 stars Mag Mile, River North, loop available. for under $200.00 Just stay away from South loop, Mccormick place and you're good.

Pasig
9. Re: Wrigley Field Hotel

Seems that MAgMile and River North are a bit of a ways out. Any good areas closer to Wrigley?

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 66
10. Re: Wrigley Field Hotel

We've given you all of the options between downtown and Wrigleyville. Once you leave downtown, there aren't a lot of options between the two areas. It's mostly residential.