We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gospel Church for Easter?

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
reviews: 5
Gospel Church for Easter?

Hi, I will be in Chicago for the Easter weekend. I already have my restaurants lined up (Girl and the Goat, Topolobampo, Publican and Easter Brunch at The Bristol). I was thinking it would be great to attend an Easter service at a church with a Gospel Choir. Brunch is in Bucktown on Sunday and hotel is in the Gold Coast area, so ideally a church in between the two locations or a short cab ride away. Thanks in advance!

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 66
1. Re: Gospel Church for Easter?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g35805-i32-k551576…

Toronto
reviews: 5
2. Re: Gospel Church for Easter?

Thanks Dave. Any other suggestions? That link mainly discusses the HOB Gospel Brunch, which I am not interested in.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 66
3. Re: Gospel Church for Easter?

Most gospel churches here are located in areas of the city that are not safe.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 89
4. Re: Gospel Church for Easter?

Ummm, not a good idea. As Dave mentioned, the Gospel Churches tend to be in unsafe areas and - if my experience at 1st Baptist Congregational is usual - you will be rudely welcomed.

5. Re: Gospel Church for Easter?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 28, 2014