We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which comedy/improv show with teens?

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St Paul, MN
reviews: 1
which comedy/improv show with teens?

Our family will be in Chicago for three days in late March and I am looking for some evening activities. We have two teens, ages 15 and 18, and we have been to ComedySportz twice. Any suggestions for other comedy/improve shows to check out? Any thoughts on the I Love Lucy show? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 64
1. Re: which comedy/improv show with teens?

We have tons of wonderful local theater options here. Check http://chicagoplays.com/ to see what's playing here.

Indianapolis...
reviews: 15
2. Re: which comedy/improv show with teens?

ComedySportz' shows are all-ages so they are fine for teens. Second City shows (more sketch comedy developed using improv techniques rather than an improv performance) are usually fine for teens also (think SNL-level content). Improv shows at Improv Olympic or the Annoyance vary depending on the group (in terms of both of quality or content), and to be honest I've not paid attention as to whether teens are in the audience or not; I'd recommend checking with the venues directly. However, IO groups I'd recommend for teens are the Deltones and Improv Shakespeare (esp. if they are studying Shakespeare in HS).

3. Re: which comedy/improv show with teens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 14, 2014