We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Hotel in Chicago?

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jackson, MS
Which Hotel in Chicago?

My wife and I are going to be in Chicago for a few days in May. I cannot decide where to stay. I have narrowed it down to The Sofitel, The Sutton Place, The Burnham. Any advice would be appreciated.

Chicago, IL
1. Re: Which Hotel in Chicago?

I've never heard of The Burnham. Sofitel and Sutton Place are both great choices in a great location. I'd go with Sofitel for its Classy french atmosphere. Something a little more unique.

chicago
reviews: 27
2. Re: Which Hotel in Chicago?

Stay at the Sofitel, its newer and has a nice bar downstairs.

Chicago
3. Re: Which Hotel in Chicago?

The Sofitel is an elegant and attractive new hotel in a pretty good location. The Sutton place is also very nice and the location is good, but it is a little far North on the Magnificent Mile, so you'll be doing a little walking. Sofitel is North too, but not as far. Burnham is in a different location altogether, in the central loop, across from the famed State St. Marshall Fields. The hotel is a very classic building and the rates are good. All of the hotels mentioned are good, so it comes down to location and rates.