We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel the rockies

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
Which Idaho Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ohio
travel the rockies

Has anyone used "Travel the Rockies" for a trip to Yellowstone Park? This is a business that makes the reservations for the hotels/cabins etc and plans the exact itenerary for you. I am a little worried about this agency. I don't know anyone and can't find anything on them that is bad, but they want us to sent 50% deposit before we ever see any real evidence of a trip. I checks the BBB and nothing, but they've only been aware of them since april 2007. Please let me know what you suggest for checking them out, or if any of you have had an experience with them, let me know.

thanks

Tomah, Wisconsin
reviews: 32
1. Re: travel the rockies

I've never heard of them, and can't find any local listing for them in Idaho Falls. Do they say they're from here? Do you have an address?

ohio
2. Re: travel the rockies

Yes, it is 27 Pine Lan, Sheridan, WY 82801

Winston Salem...
reviews: 13
3. Re: travel the rockies

Save your money. You can get plenty of GOOD advice and suggestions on places to to stay on TA.

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 208
4. Re: travel the rockies

I strongly advise against using a travel agency to make reservations and plan an itinerary for you in Yellowstone. You can do it so easily yourself. When you do it, you know it has been done correctly and there are no unpleasant surprises when you arrive at the hotel and no one has ever heard of you. Besides......planning a trip is half the fun.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
reviews: 38
5. Re: travel the rockies

I think there are a lot of great ideas on this board and you can plan your own trip. Also post on the Wyoming and Yellowstone boards.

What do you like to do? Who is travelling? What time of year

We can help if we have more info.

6. Re: travel the rockies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 pm, September 03, 2009